Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Try Something New A Day, Episode 5

Here are the other episodes, episode one  explains what this is.
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day.html episode one.
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day-episode-2.html Episode two.
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day-episode-3.html Episode 3.
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day-episode-4.html Epsiode 4.


This might be boring for you, and today I'll try to do two posts, just to keep you happy.
Supper is very interesting in our family, because at breakfast,,,,,, We can have WHATEVER we want, soup, waffles,  pizza ( I don't like pizza, I'm just using it as an example). For Lunch we can have ALMOST what ever we want. WE can even have pancakes or waffles for lunch. But when it gets to supper, we have to eat what"s on our plate.
                                           We have to eat it, even if its punpkin soup.
                                             I HATE pumkin, exept I LOVE the seeds.
                                            And I'm picky about my soups. 
                                                     Esther made this soup for supper a few days ago.
                                     It smelled like pumkin, but with some ginger. Two foods that I'm not a fan of. But because you read this, I ate it for you.  It was hard to put the spoon with the stuff called " soup" in my mouth. But after a while I did it. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but only two spoon fulls of this soup went in my mouth. I think this would be great for a pumkin lover, for this would be great to serve at a fall party IF they liked pumkin.
 This soup I liked better then the tomato soup I tried a while ago. 
Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home