Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Try Something New A Day, Episode 3

Before I start, I know thiis might be annoying, but right now our life is very boring, same with Eva. Also
Here are the other post Episode One and Episode 2
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day.html episode one
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day-episode-2.html Episode two.
                                                If you want to see it up close, click on the photo.
                                            This is what we had for supper last night,
                    Can you guess what it is? At first I thought it was Esther's yummy chickpea hamburger , ( it's made out of chick peas, and I don't know what) But, Esther said it wasn't. In the photo why it looks so weird is that I picked off the pieces of the bun so then it fits the hamburger. ( you might be thinking WAIT HOW CAN THAT BE A BUN!) I don't know how it can be a bun, but it's a healthy bun.
Have you guessed yet of what it is? It's made out of tuna! And I don't know what else, now I'm not a big fan of these buns, they have to taste good with only some foods, and I'm also not a huge fan of tuna, but I tried it. At first it tasted great, nice and hot, but after a while it cooled down, and it didn't taste AS good, but I ate it.
I thought there was celery in the tuna, but I didn't ask. The taste is OK, but I like Esther's chickpea hamburger better! 
Abby ca.K.e                               

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home