Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Try Something New A Day, Episode 4


Here are the other episodes, episode one  explains what this is.
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day.html episode one.
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day-episode-2.html Episode two.
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day-episode-3.html Episode 3.
 
On the weekend we went out of the city for a BBQ at the beach. My mom had brought a type of banana called " plantain". When my mom took the banana out of the fire to eat it, I thought " Why not try it and put it into the next episode of Try Something New A Day". So when she opened it, I asked if I could try it.
                                        The texture is different from a banana, so is the taste and the  smell.
                                        It looked very mushy, and right now I'm not into bananas, ( SHOCK!)
                                          or the banana texture. But I took my fork and got some "plantain" onto the fork. I opened my mouth to try it, but for some reason I couldn't eat it!
                                                     After a while, I finally put it into my mouth and started to chew.
                                                      I didn't like it. AT ALL. I didn't like the texture, the smell, the taste! So I spat it out. That's how much I didn't like it! This is by far, the worst food I have tried!
                                         But for other people, it's fine if you love it! 
                                           Abby .k.
P.S. I found out some gross stuff about margarine, so now I will refuse to eat it, because of how it's made and what's in it. I will tell you more about it in a diffrent post. ( also because we had some margarine in our house, and I was eating a bagel, I just ate the bagel plaine, that's how serious I am about this)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home