Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, October 19, 2012

There's A New Guy In Town...

I think I know what you're thinking. " Hint-Hint" ( that's something my cousins made up, you won't get it unless you are one of us, " Hint-Hint). There's a new guy in town, I saw him after a party last night. He's a merman, I don't know his name. I know that he is a prince warrior. He has a blue seahorse! And a horn, to blow in case someone is trying to kill him. Can you guess who this is? " Hint-Hint".
You'll see him in one of the photos.
                                                  Can we go wakeup mommy?
                                                   When can I, when can I.
                                            Now Eva say it with me " Hint-Hint".
                                              Remember to click on a photo to see it up close.
                                                  " Hint-Hint". There, ( I like wuff wuff better~ Eva)
                                                    A craft.
                                                Here's the Merman, I don't know his name yet, but I know its
                                                    Prince something.
                                       Here is the stuff he goes with!
                                        ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home