Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

7 More Days: Disneyland ; SNOW!

Wuff WUff it's Eva!  Abby has a small message for you! Here it is : OH  MY GOODNESS! It's Snowing!
Sadly as soon as the snow hits the ground, it melts! But I'm so soso soooooooooooooo exighted!
~ Abby : Now for the real post! I got some new dog food! It is the same brand that I've always eaten,
but I know they will feed me extra. But remember when I did that post about which Barbie going to Disneyland? Well one of the Barbies got a vote. That means she has the most votes! And she gave me a treat! The Barbie who is going to Disneyland is :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;Jenna!!
This is what she looks like!
 Boy, do I want to chew on her hair!
 Or her hands. I wonder what plastic tastes like...........
Well, I know Jenna is excited, because when she leaves, she knows I can't chew on her. MWAHAHA-
I mean Woof. Woof Woof Woof.
Photo time, Abby took the photos. WHY? Because it hard to put my paw on the clicker to take a photo.
Licks and Wags, Eva.
 * Warning, most of the photos will be blurry because I had to take photos inside*

                                                 OOO, I was having a walk in the rain/snow.
                                                      Did I show you this photo yet?
                                             I know I'm cutem but where is the beef?
                                        " Mary had a little lamb little lamb, Little lamb,
                                           Mary had a little lamb who was cuter then snow".
                                           * Sniffs camera*
                                              This was for an online class, and no my mom was not the
                                          teacher. I was supoposed  to do act out a scene form this book.
                                          ( the book was called " Theras And His Town"
                                             and right here THeras is asking these people to come
                                               and save Abas who is going crazy)
 ( This is Abas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home