Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, October 5, 2012

6 More Days= Disneyland: Nail Polish!

Where we live, I think I know we missed the season FALL. It started snowing Yesterday.  And Today it is also snowing!! At a store I found glow in the dark nail polish! So tonight I am going to chose what colour I want, and buy it! ( It will be for Disneyland). Because Jenna is going to Disneyland, I think she should do a post about her self. Let's Welcome Jenna!
Abby ca.K.e



My name is Jenna, I am a Barbie.

I am kinda shy, so if this blog post is boring you will know why.
( I'll tell you later on in this post why I'm so shy)
I LOVE baking, Playing the guitar, driving a jeep for fun, playing with my younger sister
.
  Let's do the Questions now.
Gender : Girl
Name : Jenna  * Last name unknown*
Age : 20 ( that's the highest I'll tell you!)

City :   " The Barbie Gated Community"

School : I don't go to school anymore.
Best friend : Rose

Band That I am In : I play the guitar, and Rose sings.

Sport that I am In :  Basket ball.

favorite movie :  Any Narnia movies. 
One thing about me :  I am a beach Model, and I am shy because I lived in a box for four years!

I don't know what else to say, sorry.
~ Jenna


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home