Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

At first I didn't even know this weekend was going to be a long weekend. I filmed a video!
So, what are you thankful for? Maybe I'll try to tell you: God, Bible, ALL of my friends, my BFF ( and her brother) , Food, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Eva, bed, cookies- This is too boring for you right?  Yes yes, I know,
I'll stop.  What did you do for Thanksgiving?  Do you have a big " Turkey Dinner"?
 Today I don't get a day off of cleaning up the house. I only get a break to blog post, and then it's clean up time.   Now for the video, but before you click it I just have a note.* I have a LOT of tecnical difficulties with uploading this to my computer, so don't think this was easy to do*.




In the video I made all of the food exept the yellow plates and the chairs.
(  it's so dark and blurry  i because I had to film this at night or else you wouldn't of received a video)
~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home