Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Cold.

Today will have nothing to do with Halloween. Sorry.
The weather that we have is weird. I can't play in the leaves because they are all muddy.
I can't play outside, because its to cold. I can't play in the snow, because there IS NO SNOW.
Oh well, at least we had a great supper summer. There are  no leaves on the trees either. But the nice thing about this weather is: The season Fall. The only thing right now that I can decorate for is Justin Bebeir's Birthday! I'm joking, I don't even know his birthday. I'm making a miniature Fall gift basket!
                                                When we went to Disneyland, we went to the beach, ( a Ocean beach!)
                                                I got this shell at a store on the beach, us kids got this type of shell for free!
                                                   All of the shells you see here I picked, exept for
                                                  the big orange one on the far right.

                                                  CUTE!

                                             Could I have some Beef?
                                     ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home