Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween food....Or not....

Before I start today's Halloween themed blog post, I saw something.
                                             In this year ( 2012)  Eva and I have done 100 blog posts!
                                                 2009 (5). 2010 ( 26). 2011 (35). 2012. (100). I can tell that by the years  the posts went up. I'm so excited for this! Another
 thing, my allergies have been acting up, more than any other year, yesterday I went to the doctor ( yes, that's how bad it is). She gave me some medication.
But it would be nice if you could pray for me. Now for today's Halloween theme. Food.-
Or it was going to be, that's what I planned Yesterday. I was going to make gummy worms. But doesn't Lord Of The Rings themed cupcakes sound better?  Today I'm trying to make a pumpkin decorated, but I'm using grapefruit.  If you want  to know how to do it, here's a link to Chocolate Covered Katie's recpie!
http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/10/07/how-to-make-jack-o-lantern-oranges/
                                          I'm cute!
                                               Me" Eva what are you thinking about"? Eva: Juistin Bebier......

                                                 Here it is!
                                            This is with flash.
                                              Sorry that today's post is so short!
                              ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home