Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

And I got busy..

* NOTE, THIS POST WAS MADE DURING THE SUMMER, BUT POSTED LATE*
I have been super busy lately! I had an early birthday party, and really soon ( As next week) I''m getting braces. I hope I will have more time to blog, but I have been  super busy.  I'm not in musical this year, but I'm actually  MORE busy than being in musical! WOW! I do miss blogging, and I don't know why Eva won't fill in for me. Eva please help!! I keep on saying this, but now that my party's over I might have more time to blog post. I might need to get some special guests on the show again!!! ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home