Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I know I left you for two weeks... + Esther was home on the weekend!

  NOTE, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED LAST WEEK BUT BECAUSE WE WERE BUSY IT DIDN'T GET POSTED. SO THIS POST IS FROM JULY 15TH.
I know,that I left you for two weeks. That I didn't do any blog posts, and that I didn't even tell you I was going to leave you. Two weeks ago, Esther left to volunteer at a camp as a cook, this camp is on a island, and the only way to get there is by boat!!! I didn't do blog posts because I was getting my tooth pulled that week and I wasn't in the mood for blogging. Why didn't Eva do the posts? She missed Esther.
 Last week I was at a gymnastics day camp Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM. In the morning I had no time to blog, and when I came home I was too tried. But this week we will get back to blogging!
 On Saturday we went strawberry picking with some friends!! I took some pictures, ( As in two) I didn't take any other picture because while picking the berries my hands were red and I didn't want to get the camera dirty.
On Sunday, we went to pick up Esther from her camp!!!  It was a nice place, very beautiful! Esther wants to go back, but because this is a volunteer job, she might not be able to do it again because she needs to work. Why does she need to work? To save money for collage! Here are the photos:
                         A random chair on a rock looking out from the Island.
    Isn't the water beautiful? Oh yeah ,I guess the rest of the family looks nice too.

                                                     ..
                 Esther with Delilah. Yes, they do name their bowls and freezers and fridges names.
                                         They store the sugars and flours in garbage bins!
 
This is Samson, he worked a long time ago, now he is broken. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home