Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Fundraising Party on the weekend!b

On Saturday, a friend and I went shopping to a store that was closing out. Everything was $10 and under.
In the evening, we went to a park and had a BBQ, and there was a pond with cute baby ducklings! BUT, that was the time I forgot to bring my camera! GRR! On Sunday, it was the last day for us puppets until September. My puppet ( Sassy) and Alfie ( Another puppet) did the show. I had to do most of the talking, Sassy was talking about creation to the kids. I always get the boring parts!!!! In the evening, Esther and a friend had their fundraising night. Esther was part of the worship team at the fundraising!
~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home