Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Crafty Wednesday, Dad made a mini doughnut!

Yesterday night, dad wanted to go on the Wii. But I didn't feel  like playing any video games, or board-games.  So I got an idea, dad was going to make something out of clay. He wanted to make a doughnut, and I say, his looks AMAZING!!! Way better than anything when I started out, and some people online sell doughnuts that look like that!
                                         Dad made this one! Amazing!!!!
                                             He also made this one, his original idea! It looks sooo good! This was my dad's first time making something out of polymer clay, and I know who I got my talent from! * HINT hint*.  It was so fun watching my dad make it " Perfect". ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home