Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Try something new a day, episode 19 POPTARTS!!

Today, I made poptarts! Don't worry, they're healthy AND vegan!!!! We ate them all before taking a photo, but here is a link to the recipe if you want to see what they look like. We made blueberry poptarts! I LOVED to make them, and they taste delicious!
http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/10/01/healthy-pop-tarts/ They taste just like how I remember real poptarts taste like.  10/10!! But, I was thinking, about healthy foods.When I try a healthy dessert, I'm expecting it to taste just like the unhealthy dessert. But you shouldn't try a healthy desserts thinking it will taste just like the unhealthy version. Even if your cook says it tastes just like the unhealthy version. Think you're trying something new, not something you've ever had before. This is something I need to start doing with Esther's cooking. ~~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home