Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Try Something New A Day, episode 18

For breakfast, I had a doughnut!!!  Don't worry, this was a HEALTHY doughnut. Not JUST the ones that are baked, this was a Chocolate Covered Katie recipe, so that means it's Vegan and healthy!!!
I don't have a doughnut pan, only the doughnut cutter for when you're making doughnuts to fry. So, I put the dough into a pan, and when it was done baking I used my doughnut cutter to make doughnut  shapes. Didn't turn out. Esther was the only one who could make one, and the dough made about four. I was glad it only made four, because I only needed three for a breakfast. ( One for me, one for my mom and one for Esther).  Even though they don't look like doughnuts, they taste SOOO GOOOD!!!!!\ It tastes like a cake, and it was weird having a doughnut for breakfast. I'm giving this a 10/10!!!  Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home