Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, June 3, 2013

I love to eat grass!

Wuff wuff, it's Eva! I know I haven't put my paw on the laptop for a while! When Abby or Steve is walking me, I try to eat the grass! It's so good, and I love it. Sadly, Abby or Steve pulls me away from the grass so then I only get a little nibble. * Growls because I can't eat grass*. I also LOVE to roll in the grass. ( Yes, I like to eat the grass, sniff the grass, roll in the grass and watch the grass!!!) But Abby doesn't let me roll in the grass. BECAUSE, she says it's tick season,BUT they put something on my fur that smells weird so then ticks can't get on me. I don't get it. I think I never will.  * Does cute dog sigh* Licks and Wags, Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home