Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Try Something New A Day , Episode 17

Yesterday, when Esther and I were doing a work out video, the person explaining the video said a cool recipe for Pancakes. She said take one banana  mash it in a blender, then mix it with two eggs, and add some cinnamon. So, Esther and I tried to make then. But there is something you need to remember, I HATE banana's in food, (Except by themselves and banana bread) So you might think I would hate them right? The batter was good enough to make Crepes, so we made Crepes! When I tried it, it tasted like a Crepe with some banana in  the Crepe. It was good!!! I recommend making them! They are fast and easy to make! I give them 10/10 ( That means really delicious) !  Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home