Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Some like it hot...

Today when we went to the Bulk barn, Esther bought me a scoop of any snack mix I . So, after looking for a while, I found a mix called " some like it hot". I was guessing it was spicy. So we got it, I tried it, and I LOVED the mix! IT wasn't too spicy, neither to mild \BUT, there was one thing in the mix I HATED, it was the green thing with a white coating, and it tasted like poison. ( Maybe it was!!!) Also, tonight I get to baby sit one of Esther's Music teachers daughter! YAY! Esther gave me her old shoes, they fit me, but they look... Well... Really...... Bad. SO I'm going to decorate them into  hello kitty shoes.
                                       Here's a little tutorial I did. Yes, this blog post was random. ~ Abby ca.K.e


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home