Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Craft Party On the Weekend!

Sadly, I was very bad last week. I did some yelling, so, I couldn't see any of my friends on the weekend. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! But, I'm happy this didn't happen last Friday, because I had a party to go to!! SO,  I locked myself into my laboratory  and started to craft!  I made LOTS of clay stuff for a contest I'm entering.  SO, I guess I had a craft party with myself. ALSO, I did some practicing  and now I can do a handstand bridge! On Sunday, we went to church, then we went to this forest. Eva LOVED IT!! This was an off leash forest/park. So, that means dogs can go off leash and run around!!
Nothing else really. I better go clean the castle now!!!
~ Abby ca.K.e. Wait, here is what got me out of bed on Saturday: I'm in bed, and I don't want to get up. Dad comes into the room. Dad: Whats this? ( Stares at me) Me: A Hobbit. Dad: Ready for breakfast and second breakfast and- * I go out of bed* Me: Di-did you day, Breakfast? * Smiles*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home