Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm going to a trip!!!

As some of you know, Esther is getting older, and will be going to college I think next year. BUT, In early April, her college she wants to go to is having something called scout week.. In that week she will experience a week of what her college will be like, she will stay with people in the college, and she can ask them questions.  BUT, mom and I have to tag along, so, I get to see my grandparents! ( YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY) AND, I might be able to go in Calgary and get to go to china town. ( That's a maybe). But the sad thing is, I will miss our churches " Amazing Race", a night to raise money for the people in our church going to Swaziland Africa. We ALWAYS miss it!! We have always been on a trip when they hold it!    Oh well, I rather see my grandparents then be at " The Amazing Race". They're more important, and they have sent me a letter saying how much they love this blog. They're the best in the world. ~ Abby ca.K.e

4 Comments:

Anonymous Cheryl said...

I think you could mention that there are OTHER people, who live in the same city as your grandparents, who you would get to see. I REALLY think you could.

March 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Cheryl said...

Maybe I need to send you a letter saying how much I love the blog. . .

March 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

I'm sooo sorry! :( :( :( :( When I think of
My grandparents I think of you and them! I'll do a blog post, and fix this problem of me frgetting to write " Tia Cheryl". So sorry! Bad sad abby

March 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Cheryl said...

Abby, you don't need to feel sad, and you're not bad. It was fun to tease you!

March 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home