Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I've been crafting

I made some clay stuff. I made WAY more than this,. but I just chose some out of everything. This is a golden paw print.
                                            A Clay Checkerboard cake piece!
                                           I'm not sure what this is. Maybe tiger skin?
  I made a mini Frodo from Lord of the rings. I didn't want to make him look realistic, just small and cute. This is my favorite thing I've ever made. He's so cute!!!
           I also made a Minnie mouse cupcake. Eh, its OK, but not as awesome as the Frodo. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home