Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Scrapbookers party on the Weekend

I'm almost over my cold! On the weekend mom and I went to a scrapbooking club, they give us layouts to do in our scrapbook. Mom and I are doing a Disneyland scrapbook. Sometimes I think its just a dream, because I dream a lot of Disneyland. But photos of Disneyland make me remember its real. We get a new layout each month, and this month they also gave us a card layout!!  I played hockey with some friends, finished ' Lord of the rings: The fellowship of the ring". ( Second time watching the whole movie), and I got a hair cut by Le Essi. ( Esther). Oh yah, I also watched a Canadian History movie, two discs!  This week blog posts should be back to normal, hopefully  you'll have a try something new a day tomorrow. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home