Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I want to see mom.

Right now, I am waiting to wake up my mom. I tried to give Abby the " Cute Look". But she just said no. I WANT TO SEE MY MOMMY!!! I just love waking her up. It's my most favorite thing besides breakfast and supper!  I hate it when Abby doesn't let me wake up Esther.  WHY? Bark BArk. Also, every once in a while, I hear sounds from the top floor. Abby is practicing something called " Hand stand Bridge". While I was under the table eating crumbs, this is what I heard of what a handstand bridge is :  Abby said " I have to do a hand stand, then I flop over into a bridge, then I kick my legs and go back into into pose".:. I have no idea what any of that is. Once, I put a camera upstairs  and saw her doing this "Handstand bridge". It looks to hard. I am going to go beg to wake up mommy one more time.
                                          Licks and Wags, Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home