Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scrapbook Page and A Card!

Last Friday, I did these scrapbook pages for our Disneyland scrapbook!
                                      The theme I did was Star Wars.  because there was a Star Wars ride and show at Disneyland.  ( It says " In A Galaxy Far Away")        
                                         This one says " Jedi * My cousins name* Age * Blank* fighting Darth Maul."
                                                  We made over forty of these cards for Esther's grad. It took a whole afternoon., with help by Esther, and two of her friends, mom and I.  I helped with almost everything, except for writing  SHINE and adding the blue edge to the paper that says "SHINE".  It was very fun. On Monday I said I would put up that contest entry and show it to you on the blog, BUT I haven't finished everything yet. It might be up for tomorrow, but I'm not sure when I'll be done. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home