Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Try something new a day episode 15

Today I am trying Esther's frozen puffed wheat squares!  They look very good, and they remind me of the fake icing I use for my clay stuff. I like frozen foods, ( Except raw meat!) . Sadly, they all got eaten before I could take a photo. They just look like a normal puffed wheat square. Now, for the taste! They taste very good, like a normal puffed wheat square. I think I can taste banana, but it's  really good type of banana. BUT, for me, its a little too chocolatety.  I do love this, But maybe a little less chocolatety for me.  Now, for the rating. 1 being so gross, 10 being so delicious. I rate it .... 7/10. It was good, but I'd rather have Esther's rice crispy squares instead.  ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home