Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Try Something New A Day:Episode ??

Today, I am trying something we had for supper " Sweet potato chickpea curry". It looked very weird while being cooked. Then, mom said I had to try some. SO, I put a teaspoon of this stuff onto my plate. It smelled good, but then I tasted it. The chickpea was fine, but I could just taste the sweetness of the sweet potato. I couldn't eat it. I don't like my sweet with chickpeas, or beef. I just hate the taste. I didn't spit this out, but I do not like it at all!!!! ( Dad also didn't like it). I would give it a 4 ( 1 being gross 10 being delicious).
Sorry there is no photo! ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home