Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sunrise.

Abby took some photos of me licking her arm! She also took a photo of a sunrise, well sortof.
                                           Lick sorry for lick the lick blurry lick photos lick.
                                               LICK
                                         I wonder what a lion would taste like.
                                              Abby's sunrise.
                                                She wants me to say something for her " where I live I can wake up, and see a sunrise, at night I can see a sunset, then stars and the moon."
Tomorrow is crafts Wednesday Abby. Remember that!
Licks and Wags Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home