Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Try Something New A Day Episode 6

I have not had  a Try Something New A Day episode for a LONG time.
 So today I knew there had to be another episode. Today I tried something  that Esther made.




Does that look good? Esther told me to put peanut butter on this " Mini healthy breakfast cake" SO I did.
We prayed, then it was time to try this " cake".
 * NOTE my mini cake was smaller than the one in the photo*
I took my fork, and I tried it. I could taste the peanut butter, and something else, that KINDA tasted like a pancake. I ate the WHOLE thing. This I think is the best food I have tried. Ten thumbs up Esther!!!
I have to go get ready for gymnastics, tomorrow HOPFULLY will be a craft post!
~ Abby .k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home