Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Wuff Wuff, Waffle.

You know it's me Eva!! In this post I will tell you about the names the  Koepnick family call me sometimes!
Here are the HORRIBLE names! : Pookie, Pookie Waffle, cutie woo, cutie pie, Wittle Eva, bear, rabbit, Little lion dog,Stinkerbell, Jingle bob dog, Evil dog...EVA YOU"RE SO CUTE!, Ding bat dog, who's a little cutie? GRrrrrRrR. Why can't they just call me by my name Eva? Oh well.
They also say what they think I'm saying. Like, what I'm REALLY saying: " OHHH that feels so good". What they think I'm saying ;" OHH  I'm so cute, oh yeah, don't leave me you're scratching me right now." See the difference?   But I'm OK with it. I am VERY spoiled. ( Abby even told me that).
Licks and Wags, Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home