Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Photos of ME!

Wuff Wuff, I think you can guess from the barking it's me Eva! On the weekend Abby took some photos of me! Sadly, none of them are me in the snow, but I'll try to get at least ONE photo of me in the snow this week.
                                                Can I have my supper at 2:00 PM?
                                              OH! The camera is there!
                                                  I see the light!

                                                 I found this photo of Abby's soup.
                                                     Hippy stole borrowed the camera, and took a photo of herself.
                                                    I see a cat that needs to get scared. Licks and Wags, Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home