Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Try Something New A Day, Episode 2

Before I start I want to say two things, 1. You need to have read This post  http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/09/try-something-new-day.html click on it,  to understand what I'm talking about. 2. This might be your favorite food, and if I don't like it, it doesn't mean it will tase gross for everyone, so I'm not saying this is yucky for everyone, that's just my taste buds.
Now for the post. 


I LOVE rice, and beans, and once we went on this week diet of eating only rice and beans, I still LOVE them. But for supper last night, we had the rice, but it was mushed! And the beans  curried fava beans. The mushed rice looked awful, and I only like SOME foods mushed, and the beans didn't look that good.
But I tried the rice, at first it tasted like mushed cauliflower, but then, it tasted REALLY good, I even went for seconds. Then it was the beans, they tasted OK, but I just wasn't a big fan of it.
For the beans, I didn't go for seconds. I like mushed rice, and I hope to eat it again.
 Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home