Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Its Done, Forever

On Saturday night, we did our last musical show, then some of us went to Boston Pizza, but I didn't buy anything because  Im ' saving money for DISNEYLAND!!! (I'll come to that later, right now I'm trying to sound sad). But if you were at a Boston Pizza Saturday night ( very late, like 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM) and you were eating beside a reserved room with crazy people, then you would have seen us.
I learned you don't have to buy anything, they put juice on the table ( at first we thought it was beer, but it wasn't) for everyone, and someone gave me a piece of there pizza, and someone else gave me a bite of their cake. Next Friday their will be a talent show for everyone in the musical, some of my friends and I
 made up a dance, so I think we'll do it, ( and maybe I'll film it and show it to you)
 But the thing is, Its Done, Gone , FOREVER. ( have I made you cry yet?).
Well now for some exciting news, I can't be that sad, becsuse in early October, WHERE"RE MEETING JUSTIN BEBIER! yayaya- oh no, we are NOT meeting him, we are going to Disneyalnd :)
I know I have already done a post about Disneyland, but you might ask,
 " Why are you saving money, your grand perents are paying for you?"
Well, I need SOME money in Disneyland, like a souvenir, I'm also buying one for my Best Friend, and ITS CALAFORNIA !
I might go to LEGO land, and we might go to L.A
china town, we might go to a craft store. Well this blog post is Done,
ABby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home