Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Did My Nails.

Yesterday, I had a sudden urge to do my nails. Now before I start blogging, here is something you need to know:  the first time I did my nails this year was in February, because I did something for Valentine's Day.
The nail polish faded after a week or so. Then I did not do my nails until May. Now it is July. Every three months I do my nails? I want to break that and do my nails more often.
Here is the link to the blog post from May with my nails.  http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2012/05/are-my-nails-okay.html  Now, I think I did a KINDA better job than  last time BUT to make the pink ( becuase I could not find my pink) I had a red nail polish that dries REALLY fast, in 39 seconds. And I have a normal white. When I mixed the colours on a paper to put on my nails, I only would get one nail done, then it would dry and I would have to keep doing that. Then I came up with the idea of putting nail nolish and mixing it with the red and white.
Here are my nails :
I had a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of trouble with the dang stu- never mind camera! It tool so so so long just to get two photos. * sigh* This always happens.

                                         Remember click on a photo to see it up close.


                                     * Can I pwease wake up mommy ( Esther) Pretty Pwease?*
                                                      Click on the photo to see it up close!


                                          This is kinda like an island that we went to get sand from.

                                     Here are some photos of when we went to the beach ( Eva could not come)\
BYE! Abby .k.
                                   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home