Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, June 25, 2012

I've Been Sick

Sorry for not blogging, I have been sick. I have allergies and I am allergic to dust mites, and my room was very dusty so I got a reaction. So then I was sick. I am almost better, but my favorite time when I was sick was me getting to sleep in the living room and, Eva getting to lick me at night and in the morning.
 ALSO, I have been trying to earn money, and I am planning to sell
                                           some of my clay stuff on Ebay or Etsy.
                                            Do these photos look professional enough?
                                            Cereal : 1/ 1/2 cm.
                                                               Spaghetti: 2 cm. 
                                                Cookies : just under 1 cm and one is 1/2 a cm.
                                        Cupcakes : 1 cm.


                           Here is a cute photo of Eva.

                              
                                    BYE! Abby .k.
 P.S I am doing good on the sugar free thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home