Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Crafty Wednesday, Super hero costume!

For a littlest pet shop contest I had to take a picture with my littlest pet shop with the theme " Superhero" Your LPS model HAD to wear a costume, so here is a picture of the costume I made! The bad guys costume is also hand made, but his hat is a playmobil hat.
                                         These photos are already edited by the way.
                                              For this contest each week we have a new theme to take a picture of your littlest pets shop. It does take me about a week to have a final photo. First day I think up of ideas, ( this week I have a LOT of difficulty thinking up of an idea, it took me three days to think it up!) Day two I make the costume even if I haven't had a idea of what I'm going to do. Day three I take the photos, and day four I edit. Sometimes a theme  takes longer. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home