Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm a First Aider, and I'm here to help!!!

Yesterday I couldn't do a blog post because I was in an all day First aid course!!! Now, for this course, I was I think one year younger than it said, but mom still let me do it. It was good, and now I know first aid!!! ( I did know some first said before, but I took that other course about three years ago and it was more of a baby sitting course but it did have first aid) There was a test at the end, and I passed it!!! Another thing I did yesterday was Esther's friend came over, and she is raising money for going on a mission trip, and she is selling most of her clothes because you don't need a lot in Africa. So Esther and I bought lots!
Another thing is, on the weekend we're going to Riding Mountain National Park! Something really special about this is,, our Grandparents and one of my Aunts are coming !!! The same grandparents and Aunt I went to see in April!! ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home