Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I got sick on the Weekend.

On the weekend, I got sick.. On Friday night I got a very high fever of 103. But, I have been getting better slowly. We also went skating on Sunday. On the river, there was this fort that reminded me of a Hobbit hole,
but it might remind you of something else.
                                             Is this cool or what?
                                       
                                   
                                                          The top of the hobbit  hole.
                                  Look at these seats! They look unconformable right? They're quite comfy!

                                                 have you ever been in a Hobbit hole? I have, when I was at a hobbit party!! ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home