Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Late crafty Wednesday

Remember when I made those Star-Wars Themed Valentines?
http://alongcameadog.blogspot.ca/2013/01/how-to-make-star-wars-valentines.html
Well, they where a great hit! At Gymnastics, everyone liked their Star-Wars Valentines! SCORE!
I just love making people happy with crafts! Instead of witchcraft, I do Crafty Craft! MWAHAHAHAHA!
I  will rule the world with my crafting!... NOT.  Someone made me happy this Valentines Day.... Can you guess who gave me the most lovely Valentine? I know, I think you're guessing some Boy, or some dog...
But, my Grandma and Grandpa gave me the most wonderful Valentine!So, I made them a very special Valentine back. Remember to SHOW YOUR INNER CRAFTYNESS!!!
Then you can help me take over the world!! MWAHAHAHA~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home