Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cute ,Cuter, Cutest!

                                  In this photo, I think I am Cuter that normal. I am licking Abby's pants!
                                         I was tired in this photo, maybe that's why I only look " Cute".
Eh, Normal cuteness, I was asking if I could have my slipper back in this photo. Now I only get my slipper on Saturday and Sunday!
             I want those cupcakes!! They look so good! ( Abby made these for her Church's meal ministry)
                                         Cutest. A dog got to get a tan once in a while! I just love the sun.
                                              ~Licks and Wags, Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home