Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

All Alone, Chewing on my bone..

    Will you be my Valentine? Today, Abby told me that she'll be gone almost all day. Esther will be with her. I know Janice will be busy all day, so that means I'll be all alone! Bark Bark Bark!!
OH well, I can catch up on my cutie sleep. What did you do for Valentines day? I might have gone out for the night, and I might have went to a dog dinner with someone... But, you'll never know. Wuff Wuff!!


                                   

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

I am sorry we had to take the video down due to what it got mixed with.
I have asked google how we can avoid this in the future.
God's love is pure and holy that is what we want to celebrate.

February 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home