Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Hockey Party on the Weekend.

On the weekend we Watched " The Avro Arrow".  Sadly, it had a LOT of swearing in it, but it was still a very interesting movie. And, I played hockey on Sunday.  I think I have the hockey fever!
                                            I had to make cupcakes for something..
                                                This is a normal lunch for dad.
                                                WOW. But remember, he needs that much! Let me tell you what's in his lunch: An Apple,  Banana, Orange, Pear, Two muffins, Two Cookies, Three Sandwiches.
Again. WOW. ~ Abby ca.K.e 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home