Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Try something new a day, Episode 13

Today I am trying a baked oatmeal bar. That means it's baked oatmeal in bar form.
Sadly, they were all eaten before I got to take a photo. The texture is chewy ( more on the soft side of chewy) and the smell is much of dates. ( And as some of you know I HATE dates!). The taste has much of dates, and oatmeal, and I'm not sure what else. I liked this very much, one thing I LOVE doing, is adding a chocolate chip to the bar, because the bar is warm, it melts the chocolate chip all over the bar! Another good thing about this bar is, it"s a breakfast food! I would give it a 10/10 Rating. ( One being gross, ten being absolutely  delicious)
~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home