Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know it isn't Valentines day anymore. What did I do? I got some lovely valentines from my grandparents, and one of our neighbors. At my speech class I brought a desert, but I forgot to take a picture, and in less then five minuets ALL the dessert was gone. It was over three dozen, for twelve people!! And there was also cookies!! I guess my desert was really good. We also handed out valentines. At home I made mom and dad valentines and gave them to them, and we had a valentines day themed supper. Then I went to work and filmed a video to show my family how scary my work place is.   Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home