Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The new year 2014

It's 2014 now. WOW, 2013 went be so fast, it almost seems like it was yesterday when 2013 came along. I remember 2012. It was the year we went to Disney Land with our Grandparents and family. It was the year when I might have done my last musical with CUC.  What about 2013?
In the summer I got braces, and before braces I went to my gymnastics summer camp. I had such a great year last year, and the year before, and the year before.
 I remember the year we got Eva, that was a great year. Sometimes we wish we could repeat something in the past, or try to undo something that happened. I've learned that life goes by so quickly, and I know people try to grow up so fast, and then wish they hadn't.
 I don't know what things I'll do this year that I will remember the next, but remember each day is special, and you won't ever have January 7th 2014 again.
Yeah, this is what happens when I don't know what to blog about... ~ Abby ca.K.e  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home