Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Photos that don't look OK

In one of my classes online, each week we learn about a different type of art, an great artist who did this art,  we do a quiz, and with a editing system online we edit a photo with this theme. There has been three classes, but I will only show you two of the pictures I've done because one of them isn't finished yet.
                                          This one was inspired by pop art, the artist AndyWar haul
                                           I'm not done this one yet, but this one I just finished today!
                                 I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my art work, this was all edited on the computer. ~ abby ca.Ke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home