Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Twelve Days Of Lickmas

On the first day of lickmas my puppy gave to me,
A lick on the left cheek.
On the second day of lickmas my puppy gave to me two kawaii sneezes,
and a lick on the left cheek.
On the third day of lickmas my puppy gave to me, three french breads, two kawaii sneezes
and a lick on the left cheek.
Oh, yes, I could go on and on, and yes, I DID make this song up. Have you ever heard the twelve days of Christmas song? Just yesterday when we were at this cool place(crock a doodle) where you make your own pottery, and we were making a birthday present with our friend because it was her birthday, we heard the twelve days of Christmas song, a little different.
We couldn't hear all of the lyrics, but two of them were " Five golden tukes*  and " And a beer" in a tree". I think you will  all like the puppy version better!
Eva likes her song, and I sing it to her.
~ Abby ca.K.e


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home