Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I like the sun

Even though it's winter, I still need to get my doggy sun tan! So in the morning when the sun is shining through the window, I lie on the couch and get a lovely tan. Sometimes Abby is doing Bible quizzing and is practicing verses or memorizing, so I get to lick her, while being in the sun! I also have been enjoying my cat quilt/ blanket that I got from my great grandparents! Abby put it right by the vent were I like to sleep, and even sometimes Esther will come and pet me while I'm on this blanket. It even has my name, EVA!! 
I need to go back to sleep, Licks and  Wags, Eva. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home