Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Went to see Frozen

The weather has been cold, but I have gotten used to the cold weather, so now it feels like the weather isn't THAT bad. Yesterday, Esther and I went to see a movie! The theater was almost completely full, and Esther and I loved the movie. I don't really want to explain what the movie was about, but you can look it up on
http://www.pluggedin.ca if you are interested.
Here are two pictures we took beside one of the charioteers in the movie
. * I had forgotten my camera, so this is from Esther's phone, that's why it's not the best quality*
~ Abby ca.\k.e  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home