Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Piano Recital On the Weekend!

On the weekend we had guests over, I went to a party, and I had a Christmas piano recital! It was a little hard to do the piece because it was my first time doing a jazz style song ( I have done many different types of music, but never this jazzy) I was a little disappointing in the way I preformed, but after the recital someone came up to me and said that I had played a very nice arrangement, AND I had less then a month to learn a brand new piece. We forgot the camera, so oh well. After the recital I went to a friend's house and had some tea. ( Oh yeah, we party like hobbits, having afternoon tea!) I've also been busy making Christmas presents and doing school. ~ Abby ca.K.e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home