Along Came A Dog... (named Eva)

Keeping up with the Koepnicks!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

She was gone, ALL WEEKEND!

On Friday, Abby left in the morning, and never came back! I waited all evening, and she didn't come back. On Saturday she wasn't here either, but on Sunday, in the afternoon, She came home! It was so lonely this weekend, nothing to lick, no kisses ( Well, my mom does give me kisses, but she doesn't kiss me like Abby) As soon as she came home she kissed me and I licked her. She was at some quizzing thing, but I don't know much about it.  I love rolling in the snow, and eating it! ( They would never let me eat grass as much as I wanted to, but they don't pull back when I eat snow) Licks and Wags, Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

For the sake of younger readers, please use words appropriate for all ages :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home